Friday 9 January 2009

Copyright issues and training

I did an article a while back on copyright issues and training. It's not on here, but I put it out on Ezines and on my site. Yesterday I got an email that prompted me to blog the issue, and this is the line that caught my attention - from an insurance company that offers trainers professional cover. He had read my Copyright article:

"...a really common cause of claims, not just with training materials but with stock images and text used in promotional materials and on websites etc"

Read the article on my site and maybe save yourself an embarassing legal situation and increased premiums!

You may also find this list useful - many popular management models listed along with their source websites:

Leadership, Coaching and other Training Models and Questionnaires

No comments:

Post a Comment